Disney ABC Television
www.disneyabctv.com Burbank, CA

It's all smoke and mirrors...

New York, NY

ProsThe only benefit of the company is recieving complimentary admission to Disney theme parks.

ConsThere is a lot of favoritism that goes on in this company. No one even tries to hide it. The more work you are responsible for the less credit you recieve. It's really hard to get promotions and raises unless you are your manager's favorite employee.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe best employees will continue to leave unless greater strides are made to improve employee morale. There are no incentives to work harder or improve the company. From the outside looking in it must seem like a great place to work, but the company rests on their name and brand. There is no magic within.

Proud to be a part of it but broke my spirit

Director (Former Employee)
    Burbank, CA

I worked at Disney ABC Television

Pros: The brand is by far the best reason to work here. It's also nice to work on known properties - many are good, some not… Cons: Leadership leadership leadership. There is no value on making people in leadership roles be good leaders. This is so common in companies though, someone is… Advice to Senior Management: Hold leaders and employees accountable to work to appropriate standards in given job, whether its tactical or management. Be wary of… More

Great benefits, pay, and experience

Intern (Current Employee)
    Orange, CA

I have been working at Disney ABC Television

Pros: It is one of the best internships I have ever experienced, also the highest paying internship. The experience may be a… Cons: Respect comes a long way, sometimes when someone in a high position notices you are intern, they take advantage of it. I've made numerous… Advice to Senior Management: If the recruiters in HR promises to 'help' get you employment within the company after your internship, they should really try to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Disney ABC Television.

Worked for Disney ABC Television? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Disney ABC Television reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Disney ABC Television CEO Anne M. Sweeney. All reviews posted anonymously by Disney ABC Television employees.