Great learning experience

Former Employee - Web Developer  in  Burbank, CA
Former Employee - Web Developer in Burbank, CA

I worked at Disney ABC Television as an intern for less than a year

Pros

it has a very positive environment, great people to work with. Everybody makes you comfortable here.
Innovation is highly appreciated

Cons

short term internships, it would have helped if it were around 6 months

Other Reviews for Disney ABC Television

Fun, Diverse & Educational Experience

Former Employee - Senior Producer/Digital Strategist  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Senior Producer/Digital Strategist in New York, NY

I worked at Disney ABC Television full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great place to work. The Diversity (ethnic, ages, etc.) made for a great work environment. Learned so much during my time there. My husband became very ill when I first started and they were accommodating and very kind the entire time. Overall one of my greatest

Cons

It took 3 weeks for me to get a computer when I started, so I had to use my personal laptop. Sat floors away from the rest of my team so I felt isolated. Needed to travel more than I was led to believe.

Get new hires set up before they start, because I had to wait 3 weeks for a work computer. Salary was a little on the low side.

Family centric and good people

Current Employee - Administrator  in  Burbank, CA
    Current Employee - Administrator in Burbank, CA

I have been working at Disney ABC Television full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The people you work with are for the most part really happy to be working here. There is almost always some type of an event going on. People tend to never leave the company. Have several employees in our department that have worked for the company for 10,15, even 20 years.
    A lot of discounts and benefits just for working for the company. On site dry cleaning, shoe repair, watch services. These types of benefits make your personal life easier.

Cons

Since it's such a huge company it's really hard to make changes and budgets are constantly being scrutinized. Salary is below market value for most positions. Very corporate.

Promote people in a fair amount of time. Get to know the people who work for you by name and know what it is they do. They will feel better about working for you.

There are newer employer reviews for Disney ABC Television.

Worked for Disney ABC Television? Contribute to the Community!