Disney Consumer Products

www.disneyconsumerproducts.com
There are newer employer reviews for Disney Consumer Products

Incredible experience with high quality people that possess strong personal values.

Former Employee - Director in Glendale, CA
Former Employee - Director in Glendale, CA

I worked at Disney Consumer Products full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The people. By far the single biggest positive are the people you get an opportunity to work with. The HR Team does an outstanding job of finding intelligent, talented people of high quality character.

Cons

Success tends to be predicated on an individuals presentation and not as much on objective performance.

Continue focus on the human capital side of the business.

82 Other Employee Reviews for Disney Consumer Products (View Most Recent)

Great people, terrible pay.

Current Employee - Cast Member in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Cast Member in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Disney Consumer Products part-time (less than a year)

Pros

The Cast Members are great, the job is fun, it's hard to be upset surrounded by Disney. The environment is usually fast paced and the time goes by quickly.

Cons

Hours are awful and pay is as well. It is hard work for just a "Sales Associate," they expect a lot from you, and it does not pay enough, in my opinion. But the coming and going of new workers lets you know that you are replaceable and makes me feel as though I can't ask about pay for fear of losing my job.

Tough place to work with this organization

I have been working at Disney Consumer Products full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great franchises and great people...however, they are all jumping ship for better pay and better moral.

Cons

Senior management has no idea what they are doing or how to run a licensing business.

Reorg the business back to category management. it is hard to grow a business if you are focusing on 1 to 3 franchises. The internal competition is intense while the retail space is shrinking.

There are newer employer reviews for Disney Consumer Products