Disney Consumer Products

www.disneyconsumerproducts.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Disney Consumer Products

Never dull, consistent changes, guest experience is the filter for everything

Current Employee - Store Manager in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Store Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Disney Consumer Products full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Rewarding company to work for if you are motivated by a focus on guest experience and can stay motivated through frequent operational changes. Internal advancement is a priority for field management positions. Development of Store Managers is a strong focus.

Cons

Consistent and extremely frequent operational changes can be frustrating, with slow or incomplete communication from headquarters making compliance with directions difficult. Just finding directions or guidelines in a timely manner can be very frustrating.

Please quit reinventing the wheel with regards to communication/record retention. Systems that are already working do not need revamping and result in excessive cost to the company in both materials as well as payroll.

82 Other Employee Reviews for Disney Consumer Products (View Most Recent)

Incredible experience with high quality people that possess strong personal values.

Former Employee - Director in Glendale, CA
    Former Employee - Director in Glendale, CA

I worked at Disney Consumer Products full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The people. By far the single biggest positive are the people you get an opportunity to work with. The HR Team does an outstanding job of finding intelligent, talented people of high quality character.

Cons

Success tends to be predicated on an individuals presentation and not as much on objective performance.

Continue focus on the human capital side of the business.

Great people, terrible pay.

Current Employee - Cast Member in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Cast Member in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Disney Consumer Products part-time (less than a year)

Pros

The Cast Members are great, the job is fun, it's hard to be upset surrounded by Disney. The environment is usually fast paced and the time goes by quickly.

Cons

Hours are awful and pay is as well. It is hard work for just a "Sales Associate," they expect a lot from you, and it does not pay enough, in my opinion. But the coming and going of new workers lets you know that you are replaceable and makes me feel as though I can't ask about pay for fear of losing my job.

There are newer employer reviews for Disney Consumer Products