Disney Parks & Resorts
home.disney.go.com Lake Buena Vista, FL 5000+ Employees

An interesting, and unforgettable experience

Club Concierge (Current Employee)
Lake Buena Vista, FL

I have been working at Disney Parks & Resorts

ProsAmazingly kind and caring coworkers, unique guest experiences, and real empowerment for employees to do what it takes to make any guest experience better, or "magical" as they say.

ConsAwful pay. Most can't support themselves on this full time job alone.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember who REALLY MAKES THE MAGIC! The compensation for the top of the line service is an absolute slap in the face. The Walt Disney Company donates MILLIONS to charity every year, but can't pay their hard working employees a decent wage.

Fast

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Glendale, CA

I have been working at Disney Parks & Resorts

Pros: Learn a lot in a fast paced environment. Cons: Fast paced environment contributes to burn out. Advice to Senior Management: Try to create a slower and more even environment, where… More

A lifetime experience for individuals that are looking for amazing experience in the field of hospitality.

Disney College Program Participant (Current Employee)
Lake Buena Vista, FL

I have been working at Disney Parks & Resorts

Pros: One of the best reasons to work at Disney is the experience that you will gain from completing the Internship. The… Cons: The biggest con of working for Disney is the current pay rate for most cast members. If… Advice to Senior Management: My advice to management is listen to your cast members. I know there are cast members that do not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Disney Parks & Resorts.

Worked for Disney Parks & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Disney Parks & Resorts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Disney Parks & Resorts CEO Robert Iger. All reviews posted anonymously by Disney Parks & Resorts employees.