Disney Parks & Resorts

home.disney.go.com

Local is best

AGVA Performing Cast Member (Current Employee) Anaheim, CA

ProsGreat place to work if you are in Orange County. AGVA, or the American Guild of Variety Artists is the Union that most singers and dancers at Disneyland are members of. This allows for the negotiation of salaries, working conditions, health benefits, etc.

If you are seeking to remain local in Southern California, performing for Disney under an AGVA contract is one of the best hourly rates you will find in the theme park world, and benefits come with it. You can perform in several shows, pretty much creating your own diversified Full Time performing gig if you so choose.

ConsNot economically wise to stay here too long if you are outside of OC, unless you have someone else paying for your gas. But still a great short-term fit!

Good expericen, little pay

Finance (Former Employee) Lake Buena Vista, FL

I worked at Disney Parks & Resorts as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Tons of single college kids Cons: little pay and 'who you know' culture Advice to Senior Management: Work on pay structure and housing for employee differentiation Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

College Program - Communications Intern

Attractions Cast Member (Former Employee) Orlando, FL

I worked at Disney Parks & Resorts as an intern for more than a year

Pros: Great if you are young and unlearned in a career path.… Cons: Cons...Just about sums up everything including your life while employeed Advice to Senior Management: hiring structure needs to change and recruiters lie. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Disney Parks & Resorts.

Worked for Disney Parks & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!