Disney Parks & Resorts
home.disney.go.com Lake Buena Vista, FL 5000+ Employees

Disney Bus Driver

Bus Driver (Former Employee)
Orlando, FL

I worked at Disney Parks & Resorts full-time for more than a year

ProsFun, Great People to work with, Had fun with the guests, Its Disney!!! Great benefits! Free Disney tickets for family and friends!

ConsManagement!! Company has too much Management!! Too many chiefs!! They put a damper on the company! Pay needs to be better to keep the turnover down!!

Advice to Senior ManagementStop nitpicking and let castmembers do their job!! Stop trying to prove yourselves at the expense of the castmember who is doing most of the work!! Get to know your people!

In Disney, no one can hear you scream

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Disney Parks & Resorts for more than 10 years

Pros: Like the proverbial frog in the chilly (soon boiling) stewpot, you'll feel great… Cons: Plan on couch auditions for life, thanks to the Eisner… Advice to Senior Management: "A New Kind of Family" shouldn't be license to debauch a [formerly] trusted brand, defraud stakeholders's legitimate expectations, proliferate human trafficking… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

High Hopes not met

Reservation Sales Agent (Current Employee)
Orlando, FL

I have been working at Disney Parks & Resorts full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The ability to enter the Disney Parks is a great… Cons: If you are an introvert you will need to step out of your… Advice to Senior Management: a living wage, more liberal options with Disney look for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Disney Parks & Resorts.

Worked for Disney Parks & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Disney Parks & Resorts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Disney Parks & Resorts CEO Robert Iger. All reviews posted anonymously by Disney Parks & Resorts employees.