Disney

Politics Everywhere..

Manager (Current Employee)
Burbank, CA

I have been working at Disney full-time for more than 3 years

ProsSome great consultants to work with.

ConsPolitics everywhere. Especially, within the Corporate HQ in Burbank. You have better do a good job so your boss does not have to do anything. However, you have better not do too good of job and make him or her look bad. Got the picture? This is why everything takes forever to complete.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of the dead beat! They are holding Disney hostage and inhibit growth for the company. Some middle management layers are actually getting rid of the competent to disguise their own ineptitude.

Competetive environment

Senior Design Manager (Current Employee)
Burbank, CA

I have been working at Disney full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Excellent perks; pension, healthcare, investments, discounts for merchandise., travel, park… Cons: Extremely limited promotion opportunities, highly political environment No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Slavery

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Lake Buena Vista, FL

I worked at Disney as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Disney is definitely a fun place to work for a… Cons: As an "intern", unless you are majoring in hospitality, you benefit nothing from… Advice to Senior Management: Know what you are talking about and don't be afraid to admit you are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Disney.

Worked for Disney? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Disney reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Disney CEO Bob Iger. All reviews posted anonymously by Disney employees.