Disney
www.disneycareers.com Burbank, CA 5000+ Employees

Great Company - treat cast members well

Orlando, FL

I have been working at Disney full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGreat Benefits and access to the theme parks. Lots of resources for personal growth. Many different careers available from housekeeping to horticulture, if you want to totally change careers you can stay with the same company.

ConsThe company is very big and it takes a lot of politics to get things done. They are very slow to adapt and keep up with technology. The company doesn't seem to keep salaries inline with the industry and tries to use the benefits to make up for this.

Senior Manager (Former Employee)
Burbank, CA

I worked at Disney full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great company; amazing brand, phenomenal products, talented people and zero work/life balance or support. You are often tapped to… Cons: underresourced leaders don't listen zero work/life balance or support good luck getting headcount;… Advice to Senior Management: listen change hire more for talent than for job descriptions No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A fun struggle

Lifeguard (Current Employee)
Orlando, FL

I have been working at Disney part-time for less than a year

Pros: This place is one of the funnest places on earth to work. You meet thousands of people everyday that more or less are in their… Cons: As a part time worker you get very small amount of hours a week, sometimes less than 7 which is very inconvenient.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Disney.

Worked for Disney? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Disney reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Disney CEO Bob Iger. All reviews posted anonymously by Disney employees.