Disney
www.disneycareers.com Burbank, CA 5000+ Employees

I've gotten everything that I wanted out of my internship experience and more.

Graphic Designer (Current Employee)
Burbank, CA

I have been working at Disney as an intern for more than a year

ProsI've been really fortunate to work on some great projects ranging from small scale employee-only events in Burbank to large scale projects at the Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World. Being able to continue the tradition of making memories for younger generations is the best part.

ConsI think that interns, like full-time employees, should be eligible for a Silver Pass that allows them to visit the Disney Parks as a benefit for long work weeks rather than the limited number of complimentary tickets.

MBA Summer Intern

I have been working at Disney as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Amazing guest speakers and an intern day at the Park.… Cons: Some depts are a bit stuffy and very corporate Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great attitude

Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Orlando, FL

I have been working at Disney as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Disney cast members are really well balanced socially and very… Cons: Not many full time opportunities. Management and leadership roles are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Disney.

Worked for Disney? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Disney reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Disney CEO Bob Iger. All reviews posted anonymously by Disney employees.