Disney
www.disneycareers.com Burbank, CA 5000+ Employees

Disneyland was the ideal job for working during my college years.

Attractions Hostess (Former Employee)
Anaheim, CA

I worked at Disney part-time for more than 8 years

ProsThe friends I made at Disneyland are one of the biggest benefits of working at Disneyland. Also, they worked around school schedules great.

ConsThe only downside of working at Disneyland was working the holidays, but then again, everyone was in the same boat. So at least you were working with friends!

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be beneficial if management were more hands-on with daily operations at the attraction. Expectations were sometimes unrealistic.

The rumors of "Mousewitz" are true

Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee)
Glendale, CA

I have been working at Disney full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great perks (free entry to parks, movie screenings, 35% discount).… Cons: Career development is the responsibility of the employee. Corporate environment is very political. Perception is everything. SFAs are glorified assistants. Established employees can leave without… Advice to Senior Management: Train middle management No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

great job, miserable pay

Monorail Pilot (Former Employee)
Orlando, FL

I worked at Disney full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great management team, amazing coworkers, room for movement Cons: Pay, Hours, Time off, and scheduling Advice to Senior Management: Work on bumping up the salary Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Disney.

Worked for Disney? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Disney reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Disney CEO Bob Iger. All reviews posted anonymously by Disney employees.