Disney
www.disneycareers.com Burbank, CA 5000+ Employees

Challenging and fast-paced, yet supportive and welcoming

Graduate Associate (Current Employee)
Glendale, CA

I have been working at Disney as an intern for less than a year

ProsAs an intern, you are treated with the utmost respect and given meaningful tasks to complete. I was invited to every meeting no matter how big or small, was invited to present my deliverables in front of executives. Disney also has a great internship program to help with networking and other fun events (lunches, free movie screenings, end of the year events, speakers). It is also a paid internship, which is amazing!

ConsIdeas can be thrown around in circles without going anywhere. There is a high learning curve that can be sink or swim for interns. I have heard of other interns who were told of a 6 month contract, but were cut at 3 months. Management can be so busy with other work that it is hard to receive feedback and help when needed. It can be overwhelming and demanding, which can impact schoolwork.

Great Company Great Employees

I have been working at Disney part-time

Pros: The pros of working for Disney are just that, working for… Cons: Their are no cons for working for Disney its magical!… Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

everything

I have been working at Disney part-time

Pros: great good well done much better Cons: needs better management needs better employees Advice to Senior Management: do your job better Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Disney.

Worked for Disney? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Disney reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Disney CEO Bob Iger. All reviews posted anonymously by Disney employees.