Diversified Sourcing Solutions

www.diversifiedsourcingsolutions.com
Engaged Employer
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for Diversified Sourcing Solutions

Diversified is an enriching place to work.

I have been working at Diversified Sourcing Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The best reasons are the people. This job was a blessing to me and continues to be every day. They know how to treat their employees and want them to come to work and do their best every day.

Cons

Communication and training on computer issues. We have so many branches in different areas and then the home office. And every branch does things differently. On certain policies we should all be on the same page. It would make things easier and better if their was a better line of communication. Also the information and training when new procedures are introduced. Some of us are not as good at computer issues as others and i really wish sometimes a training class was available to teach us more and be sure we are doing things correctly especially in Avionte.

Advice to Management

Talk to us more...give us more communication...training to be sure we are all on the same page. Personally just want to know I am doing my job to the best of my ability.

reviews filtered by
  1. Lacking Direction

Former Employee - Sales in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Sales in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Diversified Sourcing Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This is an easy place to succeed if your happy with your salary. The commission plan is ok but I talked to others with different plans.

Cons

No clear way to do things. Everyone does stuff different ways. No training at all. You get thrown to the wolves but they don't track what your doing, so just fake it and you make it.

Advice to Management

Get stuff done the same way everywhere and pay people the same for the same job.

2. Diversified Sourcing Solutions is moving forward!

I have been working at Diversified Sourcing Solutions full-time

Pros

DSS is like a family even with offices in nine different location nationwide. The company is interesting in finding people a solution and encourages every employee to take ownership of the company's actions while benefiting others.

DSS encourages its employees to think creatively and be innovative. They provide excellent service and put importance on maintaining a healthy company culture.

I love that one of the DSS values is to help the community, give back, volunteer and be of value to the community. I definitely love where this company is going!

Cons

Market out in the community more.