There are newer employer reviews for Doble Engineering Company

Career path progression, tuition reimbursement. The wellness benefits include on site yoga.

Current Employee - Client Service Engineer in Watertown, MA
Current Employee - Client Service Engineer in Watertown, MA

I have been working at Doble Engineering Company full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Benefits, fair and competitive wages. Opportunity to grow and develop within the company. Employees friendly and welcoming. Cafeteria and Chef on site. Offers work/life balance.

Cons

At times there seems to be lack of accountability in management.

Continue communication and open door policy.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Doble Engineering Company (View Most Recent)

Stable and reputable company. Competitive benefits and compensation, they take great care of their employees.

Current Employee - Customer Service in Watertown, MA
    Current Employee - Customer Service in Watertown, MA

I have been working at Doble Engineering Company full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Leader in the industry. Doble employees are proud. The environment and flexibility encourages teamwork and motivates. The employees are valued. Best place I have worked thus far.

Cons

Due to time off especially in the summer, some departments are temporarily short staffed.

Management does a great job and works in collaboration. Communication is good but there is room for improvement.

Very up and down.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Watertown, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Watertown, MA

I have been working at Doble Engineering Company

Pros

The work life balance is good because exempt employees receive unlimited sick days. The bonus plan is usually paid out in full. Doble pays out unused sick time at year end as well.

Cons

Management has the inability to make final decisions. There is a growing gap in multiple way between upper management and the rest of employees. Compensation practices are not always fair. Much of the management staff does not seem to know what they're doing.

Management training. Challenge us. If we don't have goals we don't know what we're supposed to be working towards. We don't know how we tie into the EBIT. Give us goals we can achieve on our own so we can feel satisfied with the work we've accomplished.

There are newer employer reviews for Doble Engineering Company