Docomo Intertouch

www.docomointertouch.com

A company with no clear directions

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe only good reason what I can think of Docomo Intertouch is their work life approach where you get some time off to do your personal stuff and still work from virtually anywhere, as long as you are needed.

ConsThe management clearly has no sense of long term directions. Forking out USD150 million over buying their main competitor in the region, MagiNet and then axing their competitor products, turning it back into what they used to do. The management are blind and inexperienced when it comes to building up a reliable team as they only listen to people who 'shoe-polish' them thinking that's how they work. Majority of their sales force has no clue what they're selling or dealing with. Their only concern is, to clinch the deal.

Advice to Senior ManagementRevise your strategy, really re-look at your 'innovation' ideas. Rehire the people who can make an impact and really knows what they're doing.

good

Network Support Engineer (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Docomo Intertouch full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: networking Switch configure and router and wifi Access point configuration Cons: events setup client requirement and team work Advice to Senior Management: India support team More

Work, life balance

I have been working at Docomo Intertouch full-time

Pros: Work Life Balance. With extra year end leave. Cons: Direction Unclear. Many change on management Advice to Senior Management: Better direction. Plan and execute properly. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Docomo Intertouch.

Worked for Docomo Intertouch? Contribute to the Community!