There are newer employer reviews for DocuSign

Innovation and Collaboration

Current Employee - Director of Product Operations in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Director of Product Operations in Seattle, WA

I have been working at DocuSign full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Working at DocuSign is like being part of a big family. Everyone cares about your opinion and experience. The Team listens when you talk, corrects you when you’re wrong and builds you up to make everyone successful.

I love white boarding new ideas with the CTO, hanging out with the Dev and ops teams. We have a great and knowledgeable CS team.

Cons

There is a lot to do at DocuSign. We have so many great ideas to implement we’re never board. I’d like to move faster there just isn’t enough time.

reviews filtered by

Hang on for the ride!

Current Employee - Account Manager in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at DocuSign full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I get to work with some of the smartest people i've ever met, great team environment, fun culture, fantastic product and customers love it!

Cons

Like all fast growing companies, a lot of the processes are undefined and too much of the knowledge is tribal knowledge.

Continue to enhance the training program and invest in your employees. Formalize the processes and have clearly defined paths to achieve success by all.

CEO is a greedy jerk! DocuSign has More VPs than a Banana Republic

I worked at DocuSign (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great coworkers and technology in a fun space.

Cons

Glassdoor has jumped the skark, naming this a best company to work. CEO is killing company with his hubris. He keeps hiring VPs, count is over 60. For a company this size? Nobody knows what the VPs do, everyone thinks its a big, sad joke.

All VP hires are men, by the way. Dude does not have a clue, think he's the Master of the Universe. His VPs keep him from reality, not one has any balls. Employees are underpaid and overworked. Entire dept quit together last month. Never seen that before. And so have many long time employees and top sales performers.

Never worked at a place where everyone is so miserable, waiting for their exit. This is not how the company was a few years ago. CEO is trying to blend old school management at say GE, IBM, with Valley culture, and copying only the worst aspects of each one. He expects employees to work around the clock like other startups. But without a stake in the company or the benefits and perks that are standard here in the Valley.

Too stupid to realize that happy employees make great companies. Too much misery can take a company down, however great your technology.

Wow, really?