There are newer employer reviews for DocuSign

Not bad

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at DocuSign full-time for less than a year

Pros

The compensation is good. Most of the people I worked with are great. The office has a good environment, provides plenty of snacks and drinks with a nice view of the bay bridge.

Cons

There was no work/life balance for me personally. It's what you can expect from a startup. I usually work till 11pm before I had to leave to catch my ride home. The company had suck the life out of me.

76 Other Employee Reviews for DocuSign (View Most Recent)

Lots of wasted talent, and lots of over rated talent, lot of infighting and politics, adds up to lots of dysfunction

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Remote, OR
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

I worked at DocuSign full-time for more than a year

Pros

eSignature is a great viral market

Cons

Those who have been in the trenches for years at DocuSign are left behind with every new VP hire. Honesty is a bad word. When it came time to pay or to admit mistakes, it became time to present a new comp plan, or shown the door. The sales management of the company is poor at best, the old line sales team and a few new commers are keeping the place going.

Get your story straight, The Truth will set you free

Fast-growing and Passionate

I have been working at DocuSign

Pros

Everyone really cares and is extremely talented and good at their jobs. People are recognized and appreciative for their contributions. Under-performers are not left to hang around and bring everybody down.

Cons

Things get really busy and sometimes unfocused, but everyone's heart seems in the right place.

Spend a little more time developing current employees. When we're growing so fast we have to be sure to keep the people who got us there!

There are newer employer reviews for DocuSign

Worked for DocuSign? Contribute to the Community!