DocuSign

There are newer employer reviews for DocuSign

Not bad

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at DocuSign full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The compensation is good. Most of the people I worked with are great. The office has a good environment, provides plenty of snacks and drinks with a nice view of the bay bridge.

Cons

There was no work/life balance for me personally. It's what you can expect from a startup. I usually work till 11pm before I had to leave to catch my ride home. The company had suck the life out of me.

80 Other Employee Reviews for DocuSign (View Most Recent)

Hang on for the ride!

Current Employee - Account Manager in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at DocuSign full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I get to work with some of the smartest people i've ever met, great team environment, fun culture, fantastic product and customers love it!

Cons

Like all fast growing companies, a lot of the processes are undefined and too much of the knowledge is tribal knowledge.

Continue to enhance the training program and invest in your employees. Formalize the processes and have clearly defined paths to achieve success by all.

Fast-growing and Passionate

I have been working at DocuSign

Pros

Everyone really cares and is extremely talented and good at their jobs. People are recognized and appreciative for their contributions. Under-performers are not left to hang around and bring everybody down.

Cons

Things get really busy and sometimes unfocused, but everyone's heart seems in the right place.

Spend a little more time developing current employees. When we're growing so fast we have to be sure to keep the people who got us there!

There are newer employer reviews for DocuSign