Document Technologies

www.dtiglobal.com

Good people on the front lines - but the management is horrible!

Service Specialist (Former Employee) Nashville, TN

ProsThe people are friendly and easy to get along with, for the most part. The law firm I worked in was super generous in trying to treat us (being an outsourced service provider) like part of the family.

ConsThe pay and benefits are a joke. I'm not sure how anyone with a college degree and some self-motivation could ever stay at this place. The management made a whole array of decisions that seemed to make little to no sense. They hired me for a manager-on-deck position they called "Eagle Elite", then right after I began working, they demoted the site manager I was working for and made him manager-on-deck and moved a sweet but inexperienced, young girl to take his place. This move, in essence, made me a step lower on the chain as well. I confronted my manager about this and he tried to tell me that this was not the case. I found out later, talking with the new manager, that I was never put into the system as a manager-on-deck, but rather a Service Specialist. They also offered me as little money as possible, which was good, because it motivated me to get a new job as soon as I could. Seriously, this was one of the biggest jokes of a company I have ever worked for. I would avoid them like the plague.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice to DTI's middle and upper management is to realize that if you intend to run a service oriented operation, you need to begin treating your most valuable asset, your front line service providers (employees) much better. It is blatantly obvious that the only thing DTI's management and owners are concerned about is making bigger profits for themselves. My bonus last Christmas was so pathetic I don't even remember what it was. I CAN tell you my bonus from the company I worked for before DTI - it was $750. I am not against a company trying to make a good profit and succeed in their field, but when it is done at the cost of nickel-and-diming their front line people to death that company is sure to fail in the long wrong.

A good place to build your resume to get a better job.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Document Technologies

Pros: Great intro job to build your resume, and my coworkers have been great. Most people have been very friendly and have gone above and… Cons: Pays employees the bottom 1% of salary range. Upper management does not care about employee moral or retention. Broken promises and "promotions" that come without… Advice to Senior Management: Read up on employee retention. Learn that happy employees do better work. Most people here… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Very average place to work with very poor operational structure from CEO down

(Current Employee)

I have been working at Document Technologies full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: I got a lot of good well rounded experience here. A good place to get… Cons: The pay was horrible and is for most employees. The C-level Suite sends a message down to every employee that they don't really care… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Document Technologies.

Worked for Document Technologies? Contribute to the Community!