There are newer employer reviews for Document Technologies

I have generally enjoyed my 6 years at the company

Current Employee - Analyst  in  Washington, DC
Current Employee - Analyst in Washington, DC

I have been working at Document Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have worked at home for the last 3 years and it has been a great experience. They have trusted me enough to not micro manage me at all times. The company has a family atmosphere and everyone I work with has been professional and friendly.

Cons

The company is not very transparent at times and the money is not that great. I don't think they pay everyone a fair wage for their job. Some people seem to be in the "club" while other are not.

In order to keep the best people and grow your business I think they should focus on paying their own people that they have taken the time to train already.

57 Other Employee Reviews for Document Technologies (View Most Recent)

Could be better could be worse

Current Employee - Litigation Support Specialist  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Litigation Support Specialist in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Document Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

steady job that tends to promise advancement when there is a opening for it. Its not a place i dread going to work at durring the week and the people are friendly.

Cons

insurance is overpriced and sick time is limited as is vacation and if you dont take it you lose it all at the end of the year with out being paid for what was left they make a lot of promises that almost always end up never happening.

more sick days as well as the ability to either carry time over or get paid at the end of the year for not taking it

Solid growing company with a future!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Document Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

DTI is a solid company with a vision, that is growing and hiring in this difficult economy. They seem to genuinely care about the employees and offer a very friendly work environment. The HR/Recruiting team did a great job of on-boarding me when I joined the company. My management team made sure that I had all of the tools needed to do my job from the start. Communication from all levels is excellent. I see a long term future with this company and look forward to continuing to contribute to the success of DTI.

Cons

Not much bad to say here.

Keep growing the company and look to Europe and the Pacific Rim.

There are newer employer reviews for Document Technologies

Worked for Document Technologies? Contribute to the Community!