There are newer employer reviews for Document Technologies

Don't get caught in the middle

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive  in  Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Document Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some great talent have been acquired.

Cons

by far the cheapest most short sighted company i have worked with from a customer and employee point of view. i'm sure its great if you are upper management

stop buying companies and destroying what made the successful

56 Other Employee Reviews for Document Technologies (View Most Recent)

I have generally enjoyed my 6 years at the company

Current Employee - Analyst  in  Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Analyst in Washington, DC

I have been working at Document Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have worked at home for the last 3 years and it has been a great experience. They have trusted me enough to not micro manage me at all times. The company has a family atmosphere and everyone I work with has been professional and friendly.

Cons

The company is not very transparent at times and the money is not that great. I don't think they pay everyone a fair wage for their job. Some people seem to be in the "club" while other are not.

In order to keep the best people and grow your business I think they should focus on paying their own people that they have taken the time to train already.

Could be better could be worse

Current Employee - Litigation Support Specialist  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Litigation Support Specialist in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Document Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

steady job that tends to promise advancement when there is a opening for it. Its not a place i dread going to work at durring the week and the people are friendly.

Cons

insurance is overpriced and sick time is limited as is vacation and if you dont take it you lose it all at the end of the year with out being paid for what was left they make a lot of promises that almost always end up never happening.

more sick days as well as the ability to either carry time over or get paid at the end of the year for not taking it

There are newer employer reviews for Document Technologies

Worked for Document Technologies? Contribute to the Community!