Document Technologies
www.dtiglobal.com Atlanta, GA

Very average place to work with very poor operational structure from CEO down

(Current Employee)

ProsI got a lot of good well rounded experience here. A good place to get into new projects and experience. This company is growing at a good pace. Acquisition based.

ConsThe pay was horrible and is for most employees. The C-level Suite sends a message down to every employee that they don't really care about the worker's welfare. The staff puts in tons of effort just to keep their jobs with little to no payoff. The raises are miniscule and the management isn't great. The founding partners are greedy...little work life balance. The corporate structure is very mish mash-- put together, just to ensure they are compliant. The main employment attitude from management is that you do whatever we tell you to keep your job, but we don't value the employee, so you can always just leave.

This company is really just doing what it can to aquire enough to be sold at a good price. The focus is very much not on structure or keeping the employees satisfied.

It is ok

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Document Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Experience is noted in hiring. Cons: Company will claim financial hardship so there will not be any bonuses or raises… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Job description did not fit the actual job

Account Executive (Former Employee)

I worked at Document Technologies

Pros: The manager I had was a nice guy that did try to help the… Cons: I don't think my direct manager had much support from senior management. The commission structure they had at the time was awful, I was supposed… Advice to Senior Management: By now, I hope a better pay and training structure has been implemented for new recruitment. I also think a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Document Technologies.

Worked for Document Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Document Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Document Technologies CEO John Davenport, Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Document Technologies employees.