Document Technologies

www.dtiglobal.com

Very average place to work with very poor operational structure from CEO down

Pros

I got a lot of good well rounded experience here. A good place to get into new projects and experience. This company is growing at a good pace. Acquisition based.

Cons

The pay was horrible and is for most employees. The C-level Suite sends a message down to every employee that they don't really care about the worker's welfare. The staff puts in tons of effort just to keep their jobs with little to no payoff. The raises are miniscule and the management isn't great. The founding partners are greedy...little work life balance. The corporate structure is very mish mash-- put together, just to ensure they are compliant. The main employment attitude from management is that you do whatever we tell you to keep your job, but we don't value the employee, so you can always just leave.

This company is really just doing what it can to aquire enough to be sold at a good price. The focus is very much not on structure or keeping the employees satisfied.

Other reviews for Document Technologies

It is ok

Pros

Experience is noted in hiring.

Cons

Company will claim financial hardship so there will not be any bonuses or raises yet will turn around and purchase a company by writing a check (no financing).

Job description did not fit the actual job

Former Employee - Account Executive
    Former Employee - Account Executive

Pros

The manager I had was a nice guy that did try to help the new recruitment.

There was also some flexiblility in the job during the day.

Cons

I don't think my direct manager had much support from senior management.

The commission structure they had at the time was awful, I was supposed to make a certain amount of money and didn't get anywhere close to it

More training was need in how to build relationships with prospects

By now, I hope a better pay and training structure has been implemented for new recruitment.

I also think a better sense of pride needed to be instilled about the cmpany and a better understanding of what was being sold

There are newer employer reviews for Document Technologies.

Worked for Document Technologies? Contribute to the Community!