Document Technologies
www.dtiglobal.com Atlanta, GA

I have enjoyed my employment here. It's a perfectly fine job.

Receptionist (Service Specialist) (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

I have been working at Document Technologies full-time for more than a year

ProsLow Stress work. The job experience depends greatly with the site you are sent to. I happen to work for one the best law firms. I am a permanent contractor and do not visit the main DTI office. I have heard of other Service Specialists experiences. For the most part, it's a perfectly acceptable job that pays the bills. They do give annual bonuses and they do review you for a raise. It may not be annually (perhaps every 18 months), but at least you can get that. Plenty of opportunity to get office skills if you are in need.

ConsIt's hard to take time off. There has to be someone available to cover your position while you are out of the office. Request holidays off way in advance. People are really nice, but it's hard to move up the ladder. Don't expect to do so unless you are knowledgeable in law or discovery or something.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't forget those who are not at the main plant.

Project Manager

Project Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Document Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros: Excellent training if you are self motivated. Cons: Poor management at the local office level. Office culture… Advice to Senior Management: Hire real directors and managers No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Don't get caught in the middle

Senior Account Executive (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

I have been working at Document Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros: Some great talent have been acquired. Cons: by far the cheapest most short sighted company i have worked with from a customer… Advice to Senior Management: stop buying companies and destroying what made the successful No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Document Technologies.

Worked for Document Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Document Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Document Technologies CEO John Davenport, Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Document Technologies employees.