Dogtopia

www.dogdaycare.com

Best Job I have ever had

Playroom Attendant (Former Employee) Rockville, MD

ProsThe senior management teaches you more than any other place I have ever worked. We got to go to classes about management and learn way more than other places I worked at higher mgmt. You get to work around dogs all day too.

ConsBenefits offered are just so-so but I guess that is because they still are a smaller company then other places I worked. If I got better benefits I might have been able to stay but I needed retirement savings and things like that.

Advice to Senior ManagementI feel like I learned things that I will take on to other jobs. They were respectful even when I put in notice and I have had other places who were immediately crappy once I did so I feel they are professional. Most people who were not happy just seemed to not know what the work place is like out there which is why I saw some come back.

Be ready to be treated like a dog.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Rockville, MD

I worked at Dogtopia

Pros: You get to work with dogs all day. If you… Cons: Upper management is a bunch of liars and bullies. They (usually) pretend to be nice to your… Advice to Senior Management: Grow a soul of some sort. Then it would also… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

If the management was different, I would have loved my job.

Kennel Assistant (Former Employee) Munster, IN

I worked at Dogtopia

Pros: I love dogs and working with them was my dream job.… Cons: The management was terrible. I loved my fellow co-workers but the… Advice to Senior Management: Install some safety features to better protect the employees and the other dogs. There… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Dogtopia.

Worked for Dogtopia? Contribute to the Community!