Dogtopia
www.dogdaycare.com North Bethesda, MD 6 to 15 Employees

Best Job I have ever had

Playroom Attendant (Former Employee)
Rockville, MD

ProsThe senior management teaches you more than any other place I have ever worked. We got to go to classes about management and learn way more than other places I worked at higher mgmt. You get to work around dogs all day too.

ConsBenefits offered are just so-so but I guess that is because they still are a smaller company then other places I worked. If I got better benefits I might have been able to stay but I needed retirement savings and things like that.

Advice to Senior ManagementI feel like I learned things that I will take on to other jobs. They were respectful even when I put in notice and I have had other places who were immediately crappy once I did so I feel they are professional. Most people who were not happy just seemed to not know what the work place is like out there which is why I saw some come back.

Be ready to be treated like a dog.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Rockville, MD

I worked at Dogtopia

Pros: You get to work with dogs all day. If you… Cons: Upper management is a bunch of liars and bullies. They (usually) pretend to be nice to your… Advice to Senior Management: Grow a soul of some sort. Then it would also… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

If the management was different, I would have loved my job.

Kennel Assistant (Former Employee)
    Munster, IN

I worked at Dogtopia

Pros: I love dogs and working with them was my dream job.… Cons: The management was terrible. I loved my fellow co-workers but the… Advice to Senior Management: Install some safety features to better protect the employees and the other dogs. There… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Dogtopia.

Worked for Dogtopia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dogtopia reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Dogtopia employees.