Doherty Staffing Solutions

Ok place to work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

I worked at Doherty Staffing Solutions

Pros

Helping people in need of finding jobs

Cons

required to travel and did not get travel time

Advice to Management

offer travel time when required to travel

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Think again

I have been working at Doherty Staffing Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Open minded. If you want to try something and can prove the ideas value they will probably let you do it.

Cons

Confused, impulsive, short-sighted, incompetent, selfish, immature, fake......these are words to describe co-workers and leaders and this company (in a business sense otherwise they are good people) . I constantly had to put my true work goals and projects aside to serve the needs and last minute requests brought on by the inadequacies of the staff and their inabilities to function like professionals. I comlpetely switched careers to be in this industry and it bit me in the butt! NO higher ups here take any sort of accountability for their decisions. They just shrug shoulders and push the work to someone else. You have to wonder...if they can't run their own business, how can they help you run yours??

Advice to Management

Learn how to run a company and be self sufficient adult professionals....learn how to make a plan and make sure you actually think about it before you put it forth

2. Company is filled with hard working and dedicated individuals. CEO is very personable

I have been working at Doherty Staffing Solutions

Pros

Upper management is always looking for the potential in employees and when they find it, they nuture it and try to allow it to grow.

Cons

Many of the employees start with the company as temporary workers which can lead to employees not being motivated or being able to see a future when there is a possibility for one.

Advice to Management

Keep helping employees grow to their potential.