Dolben Company
www.dolbencompany.com Burlington, MA 150 to 499 Employees

Great "Pro Employee" Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Burlington, MA

ProsTh Dolben Co. is very well respected in multi-family industry. Their committment to the industry is evidenced by their involvement in the National Apartment Assoc. I was very proud to say that I was employed by The Dolben Co.

ConsGrowth opportunities can be limited based on market conditions. Their growth plan is slow and steady and as a result, you may be in the same position for several years before the right opportunity presents itself.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing!

A long time employee

I have been working at Dolben Company full-time

Pros: The owners take good care of there properties. They do take an interest… Cons: It is not easy to get promoted in the company.… Advice to Senior Management: listen to employees advice More

main. tech.

Maintenance (Current Employee)

I have been working at Dolben Company full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I HAVE A JOB. AND HAPPY TO HAVE ONE. Cons: still waiting for my raise...three months later...yet have to be "on -- call" for the residents throughout my holidays… Advice to Senior Management: All those odd holidays given to me ...my wife and… More
There are newer reviews on Dolben Company.

Worked for Dolben Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dolben Company reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dolben Company CEO Deane H Dolben. All reviews posted anonymously by Dolben Company employees.