Dole Food

www.dole.com

Must be willing to drink the Kool Aid

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Monterey, CA

ProsCorporate culture of honesty and even handedness that I support. Healthy products I can believe in. Senior management at DFV has made good on its promises and has a clear direction. The employees are dedicated and contientious.

ConsRecent culture of overworking many employees to bring down costs. Long term burnout and poor decision making are starting to show. Middle managment in my dept. seems unfocused and incapable of making and sticking to a decision.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart to consider the long term effects the current cost cutting has on employee ability to make good decisions and on burnout. Focus on training and retaining employees and bringing up their skills rather than outsourcing or 'hiring' competence.

Poor Management of a Great Brand Name

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Dole Food

Pros: - Location - you can't go wrong being in the Santa Monica Mountains and 10 miles north of Malibu. - Work Life… Cons: - Company expects brand name to carry it to success. - Management doesn't financially support the growth of the brand. - Most employees work here… Advice to Senior Management: Understand that people will make or break a company. Dole is a great brand, but it is deteriorating because of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

dole food

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Dole Food

Pros: there are few lay offs and high level of … Cons: no opportunites to grow, no innovation, very backwards and old fashion, not a lot of training opportunites offered, only senior management… Advice to Senior Management: get with the times! employee satisfaction and work life balanace leds… More
There are newer reviews on Dole Food.

Worked for Dole Food? Contribute to the Community!