Dollar Thrifty Automotive
www.dtag.com Tulsa, OK 5000+ Employees

Revenue vs. Cost - Misdirected

Vice President (Current Employee)
Tulsa, OK

ProsThe people really do care and are willing to go the extra mile and to sacrifice for the greater good of the company.

ConsThere are alot of what appears to be knee-jerk reactions to issues and changing business conditions. This is evident to the employee group as a whole and causes concern and lack of faith in senior management.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou need to get off the cost issues. This is ingrained in the culture. What is needed is that same amount of focus on revenue generation. That is where we fail miserably.

DTAG = Professional Outsourcers

Engineer (Former Employee)
    Tulsa, OK

I worked at Dollar Thrifty Automotive

Pros: It is a small company, with its headquarters in Tulsa, OK. It can be easy to get things done there (it is not too… Cons: Your job will be moved to India. They have a pledge to outsource all jobs. If they could get their customers to pick… Advice to Senior Management: Outsourcing hasn't worked. Your actions are not working. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not a bad part time job

I have been working at Dollar Thrifty Automotive

Pros: Good managers, employees well taken care of, lots of opportunities. Cons: Slightly unorganized, some locations understaffed Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Dollar Thrifty Automotive.

Worked for Dollar Thrifty Automotive? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dollar Thrifty Automotive reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dollar Thrifty Automotive CEO Mark P. Frissora. All reviews posted anonymously by Dollar Thrifty Automotive employees.