Dollar Tree
www.dollartree.com Chesapeake, VA 5000+ Employees

Not a very good working environment.

Assistant Manager (Former Employee)
Chattanooga, TN

I worked at Dollar Tree

ProsIt was nice being able to see new products first hand. Customers couldn't complain about the prices of items as they were only 1.00.

ConsStore manager was very unfair in how he treated his employes. Especially the other Assistant Manager, whom had no management sense at all and stayed on break all the time. He kissed his butt and gave him anything he wanted.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more fair in how employes are treated. Including scheduling, delegating, and believing people when they are telling you that one of your Assistant Managers does nothing when you're not there except sit outside and smoke their entire shift.

The Best Company I Ever Worked For!

Human Resource Manager (Former Employee)
Marietta, OK

I worked at Dollar Tree

Pros: Dollar Tree strives to do the best for their associates. In the DC, Full Time associates do not have to pay for any of their… Cons: Just in my case, since I was in management, I worked long hours. This is the… Advice to Senior Management: Senior Managment Level-were terrific. Communicated on a daily basis. I can not say enough about my DM as she was there for us whenever we… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not a good company to work for

Eugene, OR

I have been working at Dollar Tree

Pros: The customers are the best thing about working at dollar… Cons: Wages, hours , policies, expectations, pushing sales on people and having to document daily how many you've suckered in to it. And then watching… Advice to Senior Management: Be more employee oriented we are the ones making your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Dollar Tree.

Worked for Dollar Tree? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dollar Tree reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dollar Tree CEO Bob Sasser. All reviews posted anonymously by Dollar Tree employees.