My then DM told me I was the most qualified internal candidate for the promotion, I was her last internal interview.

I have been working at Dollar Tree part-time

Pros

I love where I live and have called it home for many years. The customers and the challenges of working the merchandise

Cons

When someone makes a judgement based on hearsay and not on how you preform your job

Give that person you might not want in the position another look.. you could end up like my store. wrong person promoted...

Other Reviews for Dollar Tree

Meager salaries for lot of work.

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Dollar Tree full-time for more than a year

Pros

Recession has made dollar tree the company it is today. People who never shopped in dollar tree stores has started going in to shop because they are hurting economically. This company is taking full advantage of the recession by offering everything for dollar.

Cons

This company is also taking advantage of the hard working people who can not find jobs, by offering them jobs with very low compensation. Clearly the company is taking advantage of the situation.

Take care of your people in the field operations

store manager

I have been working at Dollar Tree full-time for less than a year

Pros

great benefits particularly monthly bonuses available for managers. flexible hours available for the parttime employees

Cons

have to wait 6 months to qualify for health benefits. turnover is pretty high particularly in towns dominated by colleges and universities

reduce the waiting time for health insurance availability and maybe attract a better quality of manaement candidates.

There are newer employer reviews for Dollar Tree.

Worked for Dollar Tree? Contribute to the Community!