Dollar Tree

www.dollartree.com

Careless

Freight Processor (Former Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsThe pros of working at Dollar Tree are that of working at any other retail store; you're the first to know what is going on the shelves for consumers.

ConsThe downsides of working at the specific store I worked at was the lack of communication between managers, poor environmental ethics, and the lack of commitment to the productivity and appeal of the store.

Advice to Senior ManagementIndividual stores should be investigated with a keen eye. The success of a store is based on its appearance and how well the manager can manage the day to day routine.

Not what they told me the job would be

Store Manager (Former Employee) Tyler, TX

I worked at Dollar Tree full-time for less than a year

Pros: If you like challenges this is the job. Cons: Margins for the business model so low that there are not enough hours to give hourly associates to effectively get the job… Advice to Senior Management: either shareholders need to take a few million less and give to the stores(or district) budgets or the price point needs to be increased so… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Dollar Tree, Good place to work or not. I say good!

Receiving (Current Employee) Cookeville, TN

I have been working at Dollar Tree part-time for less than a year

Pros: Friendly staff, good work environment, great manager to work for.… Cons: Stock room could have better stacked pallets and more room… Advice to Senior Management: When someone works freight they need to restack the pallet… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Dollar Tree.

Worked for Dollar Tree? Contribute to the Community!