Dollar Tree
www.dollartree.com Chesapeake, VA 5000+ Employees

Its a fun loving atmosphere

Cashier (Current Employee)
Des Plaines, IL

I have been working at Dollar Tree part-time for more than a year

Proswe are like a family, even if we move to other jobs we some will still come by to visit. we call each other by nicknames. the customers love the store we get compliments all the time, they joke with the staff. we make them feel at home as best as we can.

Consnot very many cons we get the occasional mean costumer, but overall everything is great there

Advice to Senior Managementits ok to be nice and friendly to your fellow coworkers we wont think you are not doing your job, if anything it makes us want to come to work and work for you.

I love the store, but they expect a cashier to do a lot for 7.35 an hour!

Cashier (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at Dollar Tree full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Love to work with customers! I like the store Cons: Low hours (applied for full time and only working 15 hours a… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure u get better Managers, because they're not nice.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Poor management! !

Assistant Manager (Former Employee)
Hermiston, OR

I worked at Dollar Tree part-time for less than a year

Pros: Pretty easy work. Smaller store. Cons: Poor upper management Very low pay Not enough hours No bonuses Involved in class action law suit because they made me work off the… Advice to Senior Management: Get a brain!(at least in the hermiston oregon store!) No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Dollar Tree.

Worked for Dollar Tree? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dollar Tree reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dollar Tree CEO Bob Sasser. All reviews posted anonymously by Dollar Tree employees.