Dollar Tree

www.dollartree.com

Improvements needed. Policymakers should work their own "Laws" in an inner-city store...

Ft Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) Moultrie, GA

Prosguaranteed at least min. of 35 hrs. per week
most customers are great

Consmust punch for breaks but usually won't get, low pay, not enough people working at same time, freight and work load to heavy, etc scedules Always subject to change and called in on day off.
some of the regular customers can be very arrogant and huge butts
parents with children let their kids run loose while they are destroying the store
customers on cell phones at any given time during their shopping trip even while checking out or asking where something is located...and on and on and on...

Advice to Senior ManagementMore payroll hours given to employ at least 2 cashiers and managment at ALL given open hours of business...even when slow. Better way and "tools" to make truck unload easier on all our backs.

Summer Job

Store Associate (Former Employee) Allen, TX

I worked at Dollar Tree part-time for more than a year

Pros: There are two Dollar Trees in my city, and I was working at the nicer one. We kept our location much nicer than the other… Cons: The downside of my experience there was a schedule that changed weekly. It would have been nice to have… Advice to Senior Management: Either schedule more employees or expect employees to do less on their shifts; it can get very busy and messy in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Just stock and ring

Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Dollar Tree part-time for more than a year

Pros: Company is good for short term get your experience and move on to a better job, now if you stay work your way… Cons: Its like they got all the worst managers other companies got rid of and hired them all. the… Advice to Senior Management: If your employees know more than you learn from them dont retaliate "each one teach one" DM's need to be fully… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Dollar Tree.

Worked for Dollar Tree? Contribute to the Community!