Dollar Tree

www.dollartree.com

I wouldn't wish this type of behavior on anyone!

Assistant F/T Store Manager (Former Employee) Zephyrhills, FL

ProsI loved the customers the most, they were friendlier and more understanding when glitches would occure from the old registars, LOL. I would then say the actual company is next, very understanding when time off needed in an emergency or short notice. Corporate was wonderful with prompt attention to paycard issues down to ordering items that our customers wanted in stock in the store.

ConsThey allow D.M's to come into the store suspend someone until further notice without conducting a full investigation about the problem at hand. Then to top it off u keep callin to find out information on what's going on with ur job and no one can tell u anything. After a few months you decide to file for unemplyment and they want to object to paying cause u were told u were fired. Unemployment contacts you to have a phone interview so they investigate more than Dollar Tree. Well I won my case fortunately and I didn't do the horrible thing that they said I did. Oh, yea, I didn't steal 2 items totaling $2.14.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't take the word of a person just because they are higher ranked than another individual. Treat all persons with respect and fairness equally.

first one

Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) Fairview Heights, IL

I have been working at Dollar Tree part-time for less than a year

Pros: If your store is a high volume store you stay… Cons: The hours can be intense. Advice to Senior Management: ease up on lower level management. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Ok for the short term to get something better

Store Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Dollar Tree full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great place to work if you are female. They tend to promote women more than men from what I saw over five years. My experience… Cons: They base all of the employees minus the manager hours by weekly sales. This means you can be cut at any time if sales are… Advice to Senior Management: Do not making Managers work 60 hours from November till after Christmas and then give… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Dollar Tree.

Worked for Dollar Tree? Contribute to the Community!