Dollar Tree

www.dollartree.com

Help us help you

Dollar Tree Store Manager (Current Employee) Detroit, MI

ProsGreat benefits, okay pay for retail although not all mgrs are treated or paid equally for time or work/achievements made. Consistent routine. Great customers and great deals!

ConsStores are always expected to have everything as perfect as possible for store operation, planner compliance, etc but when we lack the essential items to make our store function ie.. carts, uboats, functioning registers , vacumns, we have to put in request that never get filled. Through the years we have to pay for these essential items out of pocket being told we will be reimbursed but I have never seen a dime. Its hard to take pride in a store you work your butt off for and you can't even get a mop to keep the floors clean unless you buy it.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou have great people out there trying to do their best whose blood run green but people can only take so much for so long. If you don't show the same willingness to make these stores perform at their best then why should an underpaid manager?

There are newer reviews on Dollar Tree.

Worked for Dollar Tree? Contribute to the Community!