Dollar Tree

Busy, fast-paced company

Cashier (Current Employee)
Murray, KY

I have been working at Dollar Tree part-time for less than a year

ProsI enjoy working at Dollar Tree as a cashier as there is always something to be doing to keep busy. Time goes by quickly. The customers are nice & friendly & enjoy shopping there.

ConsSometimes it may be a bit overwhelming to try to accomplish everything that is handed your way from management. More staff at peak times would be helpful.

OK for a short term part time job.

Cashier (Current Employee)
Hamilton, NJ

I have been working at Dollar Tree part-time for less than a year

Pros: Easy jobs, laid back coworkers, very flexible scheduling, always something to do, meet lots of interesting (and I… Cons: Very little room to move around in jobs, low title workers are blamed for… Advice to Senior Management: Have some consideration for the little people. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

average company

Store Manager (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Dollar Tree full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: good co-workers and some customers Cons: obnoxious customers always win, corporate never believes an employee's side… Advice to Senior Management: Be ready for hard unappreciated work No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Dollar Tree.

Worked for Dollar Tree? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dollar Tree reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dollar Tree CEO Bob Sasser. All reviews posted anonymously by Dollar Tree employees.