Dollar Tree
www.dollartree.com Chesapeake, VA 5000+ Employees

Dollar Tree has it together!

Store Manager (Current Employee)
Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Dollar Tree full-time for less than a year

ProsAfter working in retail for a few companies I am excited to start my career with Dollar Tree, they are organized, they are efficient and they are good to staff. They really have worked with me.

ConsThe training is 8 weeks long, which is GREAT, but it is 1.5 hours from my home, which is not groovy, but it is what it is.

Advice to Senior ManagementShare training hours with other stores, when you hire managers near the Christmas season, take full advantage, pick GOOD store managers to train MIT, that may be located near everyone's hometown or within 45 mins max. What this will do is make training more of a good experience and it won't make your new MIT's wore out from working a 9 to 10 hour shift then also have a 3 hour drive back and forth everyday too. I almost declined the position due to that.

management

Store Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Dollar Tree full-time for less than a year

Pros: Very Freindly work environment. pretty good pay for a retailer… Cons: health benifits cost too much! Advice to Senior Management: none at this time Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Dollar Tree is a great place to work

Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee)
Clifton, NJ

I have been working at Dollar Tree part-time for less than a year

Pros: Co-workers are friendly, management is a team along with their… Cons: Need more security and a nightly clean up team. Advice to Senior Management: Get plenty of more security cameras especially where customers shop. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Dollar Tree.

Worked for Dollar Tree? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dollar Tree reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dollar Tree CEO Bob Sasser. All reviews posted anonymously by Dollar Tree employees.