Dollar Tree
www.dollartree.com Chesapeake, VA 5000+ Employees

Varied experience mixed with poor management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsLots of experience, interesting people and variety of projects were all a part of my experience. I worked with people in a variety of divisions which wasn't unusual. Overall it gave me great insight into how things worked.

ConsExtreme micro-management, very political/clique-ish, lack of support from management when seeking support. No work-life balance either to balance out things.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter management would help - don't encourage micro-management or burnout.

Sales Associate

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    Shreveport, LA

I worked at Dollar Tree part-time for less than a year

Pros: Very few pros with this company Cons: Work Work Work to those with experience, Double shifs, 70% OF staff must be Tanf Wotc employees who… Advice to Senior Management: Pay a decent wage to all employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

get along with everyone and try to make the job team effort.

Assistant Manager (Former Employee)
    Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Dollar Tree full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: dealing with the customer u have good and bad but… Cons: the downside about dollar tree when some of the employee… Advice to Senior Management: when upper management come to the store i will give… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Dollar Tree.

Worked for Dollar Tree? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dollar Tree reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dollar Tree CEO Bob Sasser. All reviews posted anonymously by Dollar Tree employees.