Dominican University of California

www.dominican.edu

Its a bureaucratic place, but the professors and most staff love what they do.

Financial Tutor (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsIts a beautiful campus and they are making tons of great changes in the admin department. They have an awesome new president who is really making waves, in a good way. The old president needed to go and was super old school and not popular.

ConsIt is an academic environment, which isn't inherently bad, just means there is a lot of bureaucracy, a lot! So be prepared for slowing moving processes that need to be approved by 10 different people.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep shaking up the over-sized administration department and put more emphasis on the students experience so they leave with a great feeling about their alma mater.

My department offers a nice transition into the Career field for new professionals.

Career Counselor (Current Employee) San Rafael, CA

I have been working at Dominican University of California

Pros: Small, community-oriented environment Open communication and dissemination of information Much of the… Cons: Some processes are behind the times--need upgrades as far as… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It has been a learning experience!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Rafael, CA

I have been working at Dominican University of California

Pros: Great colleagues (for the most part) Great pleace to grow because of… Cons: Administrators compensation is beyond excessive! Growth in student population doesn't… Advice to Senior Management: Recognize what and where we are as an institution of higher education.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Dominican University of California.

Worked for Dominican University of California? Contribute to the Community!