Dominick's
www.dominicks.com Oak Brook, IL 5000+ Employees

Dominick's was a fair and decent employer

Bakery (Former Employee)
Bannockburn, IL

ProsRespectful, focused environment. Good training. The company aims to turn out a good product and takes pride in both its product and its team.

ConsMany employees who work full time at this wage level can not afford the company health insurance. People universally worked very diligently here and many work two jobs to make ends meet.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour workers work very diligently and are good, decent, honest people; it would be nice if the company made it a policy to find a way to make things like health benefits affordable to all.

Maybe I expected too much

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Dominick's part-time

Pros: - Stable job - (Somewhat) Flexible hours - Working on Holidays… Cons: - Low wages in general - Too many manager changes - Too many Union Reps changes - Unfriendly work environment calling itself a… Advice to Senior Management: - Don't just clock-in and disappear - Be respectful and treat employees the way you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Been here 5 strong years

Cashier (Current Employee)

I have been working at Dominick's part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: It is a union shop, so there is job security after 90 days.… Cons: Management can be difficult if you change your availability more than twice. They are also… Advice to Senior Management: If we are in college, our schedules are not perfect… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Dominick's.

Worked for Dominick's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dominick's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dominick's CEO Brian Baer. All reviews posted anonymously by Dominick's employees.