There are newer employer reviews for Dominion East Ohio

Overall it was a great place to grow and gain professional experience as an intern

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

I worked at Dominion East Ohio

Pros

They pay extremely well and for the most part, most management is very quite sharp. All of them may not be the best leaders, but they are atleast very sharp.

Cons

The primary downside is that there were numerous people who seemed to be there, making great salaries, that were incompetent.

Advice to Management

You should really review the employees for core competencies and promote based off of performance, not simply time being employeed.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great opportunity to learn and move up in the ranks.

Current Employee - Legal Intern in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Legal Intern in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Dominion East Ohio

Pros

Excellent compensation. Positive work environment. My supervisor is very accessible and provides opportunities for growth within my field. The site location is very convenient, on campus parking, cafeteria, and workout room.

Cons

As any intern position, there are no benefits. I wish they provided health coverage for interns. Other than that, I cannot think of any cons.

Advice to Management

I think it is excellent that you are adding younger employees and providing them the opportunity to learn the company. I think that methods should be documented when possible so that we do not lose information when senior employees retire.

2. Ok place to work

Current Employee - Customer Service
    Current Employee - Customer Service

I have been working at Dominion East Ohio

Pros

Pay is good, benefits are good.

Cons

They have a union and union mentality. That holds back workers that deserve to be promoted because the person that has been there forever gets promoted, even if they are lazy and don't deserve it. Just look at most of the office clerks.

Advice to Management

Be positive, be a leader.

There are newer employer reviews for Dominion East Ohio