Dominion East Ohio
www.dom.com Cleveland, OH 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great opportunity to learn and move up in the ranks.

Legal Intern (Current Employee)
Cleveland, OH

ProsExcellent compensation. Positive work environment. My supervisor is very accessible and provides opportunities for growth within my field. The site location is very convenient, on campus parking, cafeteria, and workout room.

ConsAs any intern position, there are no benefits. I wish they provided health coverage for interns. Other than that, I cannot think of any cons.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think it is excellent that you are adding younger employees and providing them the opportunity to learn the company. I think that methods should be documented when possible so that we do not lose information when senior employees retire.

Ok place to work

Customer Service (Current Employee)

I have been working at Dominion East Ohio

Pros: Pay is good, benefits are good. Cons: They have a union and union mentality. That holds back workers that deserve to be promoted because the person that has… Advice to Senior Management: Be positive, be a leader. More

A good paying job

I have been working at Dominion East Ohio full-time

Pros: Great pay, benefits are good, my co workers are great… Cons: Room to grow professionally is limited. Some people were hired to do something relevant to their past work history… Advice to Senior Management: Offer engineering technicians the opportunity to cross train in other… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Dominion East Ohio.

Worked for Dominion East Ohio? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dominion East Ohio reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dominion East Ohio CEO Thomas F. Farrell II. All reviews posted anonymously by Dominion East Ohio employees.