Dominion Enterprises

www.dominionenterprises.com
  www.dominionenterprises.com
There are newer employer reviews for Dominion Enterprises

Initially pleasant work experience until I became a manager, then I began to see a lot of unfairness.

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Norfolk, VA
Current Employee - Sales Manager in Norfolk, VA

I have been working at Dominion Enterprises

Pros

Nice building, great views of the skyline. Very nice people to work with. Great company for those immediately graduating from college or looking to start their career.

Cons

Low Wages, revenue budgets are based on guesses, lack of marketing support, inside sales team always subordinate to outside reps, lack of clear, singular vision. No accountability. No opportunities for advancement beyond lower management. No career continuance program for those who have been in position for a few years. It appears as though those who helped build the Internet business have been slowly but systematically transitioned out (managers and employees).

n/a

341 Other Employee Reviews for Dominion Enterprises (View Most Recent)

Terrible Company to work for..... Lack management ability and insight

Former Employee - Account Executive in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Dominion Enterprises

Pros

Worked my own hours but other than that there is not much to say. I left for a reason and it was not because they were treating their employees the right way!!!

Cons

Management is terrible lacking the business skills and ability. Leaders by intimidation of write ups and loss of employment. All the turn over should tell them something..... but why keep a seasond rep when you can pay someone less to do the same job. Promotion style is "Good ol Boy" mentality, but does not mean its the best fit for the position. I was there for 4 years and was a top producer although I made about as much money as the lower producers due to their screwed up commission structure. They reset your goals every year so you cant "break out" consecutive years. Too many broken promises in regards to pay, bonuses, and other things. They make you drive your own car.... pay your own gas... and dont expense you a single dime. Its a broken system!!!

Listen to the people who are actually doing the work and take care of their needs. Evaluate your management at the GM and RM level and hold them accountable. PAY your employees for use of their automobile, gas, and other items.

A sea of uncertainty

Former Employee - Manager in Norfolk, VA
    Former Employee - Manager in Norfolk, VA

I worked at Dominion Enterprises

Pros

Good benefits and free parking. Secure building. The building is centrally located in downtown Norfolk. Nice co-workers and good people.

Cons

Continuously shrinking businesses that are falling farther behind their competitors. Promotions given to those without experience or credentials. Serious morale issues within middle management, who see no way up.

It's not a fashion show. It's a business. Base promotions on merit and experience, not grand ideas that never pan out.

There are newer employer reviews for Dominion Enterprises