I worked for the company for 9yrs. I just got two managers on my 9yr in Boat who were horrible.

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Norfolk, VA
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Norfolk, VA

I have been working at Dominion Enterprises full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The company had good benefits and great pay. Unfortunately I got mgrs in my 9yr who did not care if you succeeded. They missed work every week but expected you to be at work everyday. I understand the concept but leadership reflects employees.

Cons

Hope you don;t get mgrs who don't care but just show up when upper management is in town. It sad that they did not take their jobs seriously to try and motivate the sales team. Instead, wanting them to quit.

Quit hiring their friends in management and be honest with employees. Ask the employees how they would make the company more profitalbe instead of just throwing out a plan. Jake Ross is great leader, I just got some bad apples after having 8 differrent managers. I worked in Boat and the mgrs their do not care about their people.The mgrs. Leave early all the time and miss days.

Other Reviews for Dominion Enterprises

Micro-manage

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Washington, DC

I have been working at Dominion Enterprises full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexible time at office, its an outside sales job so the flexibilty is a good thing

Cons

You do good, someone else gets the credit; something bad happens and all eyes turn to moi

Give people a chance to screw up on their own.

DE is a good company, but it all depends on who you work for ...

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Norfolk, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

I have been working at Dominion Enterprises full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company provides good benefits and values diversity among its employees. My co-workers have always been professional and hard-working. The company strives to promote ethical decisions and actions.

Cons

The company is so large many of the divisions and departments operate as separate and unrelated entities. Managers are rewarded for results, and most of the time it does not matter how the results are achieved. Recent changes include more integration and oversight from the parent company, Landmark. Employees in sales positions or IT earn large bonuses and/or commissions, but employees in administrative roles are not.

There are newer employer reviews for Dominion Enterprises.

Worked for Dominion Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!