Dominion Enterprises

www.dominionenterprises.com
  www.dominionenterprises.com
There are newer employer reviews for Dominion Enterprises

Force reduction shotly after hire, 15 people let go just before holidays!

Former Employee - Account Executive in Norfolk, VA
Former Employee - Account Executive in Norfolk, VA

I worked at Dominion Enterprises full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Parking pass, free lunches, great kitchen/lunch area, nothing about employment unfortunately

Cons

Management sold us on the premise that the company was solid gold and that the future was bright at dominion enterprises and homes.com. 8 employees quit within my first two months at homes.com. Was told that they had budgeted for 20 more account executives shortly after hire! The company decided to do a force reduction just before thanksgiving. Got rid of all the new hires and 3 managers. In total 15 people were let go and the kept 11. I couldn't believe they brought up the (non compete clause) after they let all of us go! Unreal!

Know your budget, never hire new people and let them go within a couple weeks/ months just before the holidays, that is unacceptable

343 Other Employee Reviews for Dominion Enterprises (View Most Recent)

Homes.com Great Commissions, Great Benefits, Poor Base Pay, High Burnout, Saturated Market

Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator in San Diego, CA

I worked at Dominion Enterprises full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great Commissions, Great Benefits, good atmosphere, awesome sales meetings, great team leader assistance, positive attitudes, wonderful people, and good management

Cons

Poor base pay, new people getting burned out really quickly, saturated market, realtors very annoyed and already getting 2 to 3 phone calls a day from marketing companies like ours. High sales resistance and rejection rates

I worked for the company for 9yrs. I just got two managers on my 9yr in Boat who were horrible.

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Norfolk, VA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Norfolk, VA

I have been working at Dominion Enterprises full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The company had good benefits and great pay. Unfortunately I got mgrs in my 9yr who did not care if you succeeded. They missed work every week but expected you to be at work everyday. I understand the concept but leadership reflects employees.

Cons

Hope you don;t get mgrs who don't care but just show up when upper management is in town. It sad that they did not take their jobs seriously to try and motivate the sales team. Instead, wanting them to quit.

Quit hiring their friends in management and be honest with employees. Ask the employees how they would make the company more profitalbe instead of just throwing out a plan. Jake Ross is great leader, I just got some bad apples after having 8 differrent managers. I worked in Boat and the mgrs their do not care about their people.The mgrs. Leave early all the time and miss days.

There are newer employer reviews for Dominion Enterprises