Dominion Enterprises

www.dominionenterprises.com

It's ok. Not a salt mine, but not a dream job either

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Norfolk, VA

ProsAllow depends on the part of the company you work for. Some are better than others. The people who work here are mostly good folks. Friendly and helpful. The dress code has relaxed in recent years and a number of good "Culture" improvements.

ConsThe down side in primarily in the compensation and benefits. They will low ball you on the salary if they can get away with it and getting raises out of them is difficult. Have seen a number of quality people leave because they weren't being paid what they were worth. 6 months before you get any vacation and they are kind of skimpy on the holidays. They also changed the health insurance recently and there's a deductible that must be reached before it kicks in.
They also outsource some. Not a whole lot, but just enough to leave a bad taste in your mouth.

Advice to Senior ManagementAddress those areas and share a little more of the success of the company with the employees and you'll see loyalty and productivity soar.

No place for a career

Marketing (Current Employee) Norfolk, VA

I have been working at Dominion Enterprises full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: To be honest, for a first job, it wouldn't be a bad place to… Cons: Nasty place to work. Don't think about a promotion unless you are a white male and… Advice to Senior Management: get a lawyer No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Okay for an entry-level job. Definitely NOT the place for a long-term career.

Sales (Former Employee) Norfolk, VA

I worked at Dominion Enterprises full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: They do try really hard but they just don't get it. The industry is moving quickly and they strive… Cons: My division has senior-level managers who are full of themselves without any basis. Incestuous/Frat-like atmosphere in which outsiders struggle. Pay is extremely low (about 1/4… Advice to Senior Management: Increase pay and you will attract (and keep) better talent. Get rid of the low-hanging fruit employees. I highly recommend you have employees take… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Dominion Enterprises.

Worked for Dominion Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!