Dominion Enterprises
www.dominionenterprises.com Norfolk, VA 5000+ Employees

Just like so many others, depends entirely upon your manager.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at Dominion Enterprises

ProsGood people for the most part when I was there. I was given a lot of opportunity and enough rope to hang myself, which helped me to learn a lot along the way. I am a better employee now, but my efforts are for another company.

ConsMy experience only, but the reason I left was over unfair promotions practices. I fell for the dangling carrot and didn't find out until later that the position was offered and accepted before it was posted.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe things that I would advise have already taken place. Unfortunately for Dominion the human cost was very high. A lot of talented people left the organization due to some poor senior management regarding promotions.

DE

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Nashville, TN

I worked at Dominion Enterprises

Pros: Good people working together towards undefined goals. Cons: Not innovative to remain competitive in web. Advice to Senior Management: Organization has a great deal talent, but senior executives are not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Don't Work Here!

Web Programmer (Former Employee)
Norfolk, VA

I worked at Dominion Enterprises

Pros: You'll work with some good people and you'll make friends.… Cons: Poor compensation. All pay raises have been canceled for the next year. They created 5 unpaid holidays so you basically lose a week's pay. … Advice to Senior Management: Stop being scared and fire or at least punish people who do not perform well. Your best performers leave because they are unappreciated and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Dominion Enterprises.

Worked for Dominion Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dominion Enterprises reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dominion Enterprises CEO Jack Ross . All reviews posted anonymously by Dominion Enterprises employees.