Dominion Enterprises

www.dominionenterprises.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Dominion Enterprises

Just like so many others, depends entirely upon your manager.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Dominion Enterprises

Pros

Good people for the most part when I was there. I was given a lot of opportunity and enough rope to hang myself, which helped me to learn a lot along the way. I am a better employee now, but my efforts are for another company.

Cons

My experience only, but the reason I left was over unfair promotions practices. I fell for the dangling carrot and didn't find out until later that the position was offered and accepted before it was posted.

The things that I would advise have already taken place. Unfortunately for Dominion the human cost was very high. A lot of talented people left the organization due to some poor senior management regarding promotions.

366 Other Employee Reviews for Dominion Enterprises (View Most Recent)

DE

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I worked at Dominion Enterprises

Pros

Good people working together towards undefined goals.

Cons

Not innovative to remain competitive in web.

Organization has a great deal talent, but senior executives are not thinking far enough over the horizon to accommodate evolving competitive landscape.

It is what it is.

Former Employee - Production Developent Analysis in Carrollton, TX
    Former Employee - Production Developent Analysis in Carrollton, TX

I worked at Dominion Enterprises

Pros

Getting your foot in the door is all well and good here. In my 9 years experience I was able to move into a number of positions to gain a wide but never nuanced amount of information.

Cons

Largely unstable. It always seemed as if something was in change that didn't allow the employees to ever reach a comfortable level. As mentioned above, the wide amount of knowledge I had the ability to learn but I really can't say growth happened.

Pick a direction and stick with it. Stop limping through projects to either cancel them or moving on to others before the previous is done. All of your employees are important, not just those involved with sales. Let them know it in some fashion.

There are newer employer reviews for Dominion Enterprises