Dominion Enterprises
www.dominionenterprises.com Norfolk, VA 5000+ Employees

A company still undergoing massive change but headed in the right direction.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Norfolk, VA

I worked at Dominion Enterprises full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThe management team knows there is room for improvement and is making positive strides to create change. The culture is very entrepreneurial. The people and offices are great. Lots of room for advancement.

ConsSome policies are just plain dumb. There are a lot of people there that don't get the new direction and need to get flushed out. The company is still transitioning from print and the cultural and business changes that are needed are not yet complete.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue the positive steps you've made but really analyze the policies you have, particularly towards employees, and ask if they are a good fit for the kind of business you want to build. Does management really *believe* that the team is what needs to be the first priority? If so then there are probably a number of policies that are keeping you from hiring and retaining the best people. Look closely at those and Dominion will probably take another step forward.

Good place to grow

Developer (Current Employee)
Norfolk, VA

I have been working at Dominion Enterprises full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good Work environment, benefits, training. Good place to startup. Cons: I don't see any cons. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It's a job.

I have been working at Dominion Enterprises full-time for more than a year

Pros: It's a job. You will learn a lot of new stuff. Cons: Departments have extremely small budgets. Hard to move up. Bosses mainly… Advice to Senior Management: Encourage those lower on the totem pole, they're your backbone. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Dominion Enterprises.

Worked for Dominion Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dominion Enterprises reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dominion Enterprises CEO Jack Ross . All reviews posted anonymously by Dominion Enterprises employees.