Dominion Enterprises

www.dominionenterprises.com

Little Changes

Manager (Current Employee)

ProsThe company makes baby steps every so often. Downtown Norfolk is a great place to work.

ConsDespite the little changes, the company still suffers from the same major struggles it always has. Middle management is inadequate. I've worked three weekends in a row but my boss has yet to even acknowledge the extra effort. I guess giving me a day off to help make up the overtime is out of the question since they put us on salary.

HR spends their time posting fake reviews on this site and saying "there are no cons".

Low pay is fairly standard but even if you're lucky to make a salary that's considered average for your job title, you still have to deal with the poor business models and management.

Advice to Senior ManagementWake up and revamp the company. Be a "fun" web company instead of a print company struggling to transition. Make sure your talent is happy and that middle managers are capable of doing their jobs.

A company still undergoing massive change but headed in the right direction.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Norfolk, VA

I worked at Dominion Enterprises full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The management team knows there is room for improvement and is making positive strides to create… Cons: Some policies are just plain dumb. There are a lot of people there that don't get the new direction and need to… Advice to Senior Management: Continue the positive steps you've made but really analyze the policies you have, particularly towards employees, and ask if they are a good fit for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It's a job.

I have been working at Dominion Enterprises full-time for more than a year

Pros: It's a job. You will learn a lot of new stuff. Cons: Departments have extremely small budgets. Hard to move up. Bosses mainly… Advice to Senior Management: Encourage those lower on the totem pole, they're your backbone. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Dominion Enterprises.

Worked for Dominion Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!