Dominion Enterprises
www.dominionenterprises.com Norfolk, VA 5000+ Employees

Not everyone treated equally

Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Dominion Enterprises full-time for more than 3 years

ProsIf you can blend in with the furniture, you have a promising career at mediocrity.

ConsPersonnel are not treated equally. It's acceptable to throw a stapler across a room and injure someone; no disciplinary action. But expect to get sent home and fired over the phone if you're the victim of continuous harassment from another employee. And don't expect to be able to talk to HR or have a say in the matter.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit treating everyone like they're disposable. Provide training for upcoming projects, realistic deadlines and implement a change control policy.

Good place to grow

Developer (Current Employee)
Norfolk, VA

I have been working at Dominion Enterprises full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good Work environment, benefits, training. Good place to startup. Cons: I don't see any cons. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A company still undergoing massive change but headed in the right direction.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Dominion Enterprises full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The management team knows there is room for improvement and is making positive strides to create… Cons: Some policies are just plain dumb. There are a lot of people there that don't get the new direction and need to… Advice to Senior Management: Continue the positive steps you've made but really analyze the policies you have, particularly towards employees, and ask if they are a good fit for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Dominion Enterprises.

Worked for Dominion Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dominion Enterprises reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dominion Enterprises CEO Jack Ross . All reviews posted anonymously by Dominion Enterprises employees.