Excellent Opportunity

Current Employee - Account Executive
Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Dominion Enterprises full-time for more than a year

Pros

Being recognized for your efforts, great upper management support and encouragement. An extremely positive work environment. I actually enjoy my job and have a great work/home life balance. It's a perfect fit as a parent.

Cons

Nothing major. I do wish our health benefits were a little less expensive. While I do think our compensation is average, I would like to see a bigger slice of the pie.

Keep doing what you do. I absolutely love being a part of the success of my team.

Other Reviews for Dominion Enterprises

Strive to be your best, but get no reward

Current Employee - Graphic Designer  in  Sussex, WI
    Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Sussex, WI

I have been working at Dominion Enterprises full-time for more than a year

Pros

I had an excellent department manager during the 2+ years I worked at Dominion. 99.9% of my co-workers were a great resource. Good office culture. Flexible schedule, potential to work from home.

Cons

Too many to list. If you have a degree and are a PROFESSIONAL, you will be paid hourly and have to submit timesheets. They have been recently hiring temp workers to do busy work to replace the more higher paid individuals (which isn't that much). High turnover rate because of poor upper management and low pay.

I ended up leaving Dominion after only getting 2% raises each year, even after my responsibilities and skills had increased. They recently dished out 15% raises to keep the people they have remaining. I left the company for a career elsewhere that pays twice as much as Dominion and no cost benefits. The benefits at Dominion cost my family almost $300 a month but the deductibles are so high that it hardly covered any of our medical expenses.

Pay your employees for what they are worth. Give them something to work towards position and pay wise

Only good as a stepping stone.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Sussex, WI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sussex, WI

I worked at Dominion Enterprises full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

In the Sussex branch there are some amazing people but they are all jumping ship now.
    Schedules are flexible as long as you aren't in one of the terrible departments.
    Benefits are decent.

Cons

Pay is horribly low. I had no idea it was so low until I got out of there. I took a new job that pays almost THREE TIMES the slary I was making there when I started. So only work here if you don't mind making low wages just to gain entry level experience but I wouldn't stay longer thana couple years.
    There are a couple department managers that are absolute tyrants and don't care at all about their employees. Then there are others that are wonderful.
    The ceo is an arrogant jerk that pushes his political beliefs on his employees freely in the stupid town hall meetings that everyone (even managers) fall asleep during.

Pay your employees what they are worth and listen to their opinions and maybe you won't lose them all. Oh wait.... too late.

There are newer employer reviews for Dominion Enterprises.

Worked for Dominion Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!